No.248[Program currently off season] Sweetfish (Ayu) Fishing Experience with Local Angler
Per person：29,500 JPY Available
2019-06-15 - 2019-09-30 Required
4 hours（9:30～13:30） Language English
Only summer and early autumn! Let's try ayu fishing in a crystal clear river and the rich, natural surroundings of Higashi Yoshino.
The method of catching ayu is very unique and totally different from other fish.
One of the most important things is using a live ayu as a decoy. This is based on the behavior of ayu. Since ayu are very territorial, they are likely to attack a live decoy as an intruder.
However, the live decoy has a fish hook that catches any ayu that attack it.
A famous fishing instructor will conduct the lesson, and anyone from beginners to experienced veterans can enjoy this program.
We hope you can create some nice memories from your summer holiday with ayu fishing.
|Program||[Program currently off season] Sweetfish (Ayu) Fishing Experience with Local Angler|
Per person:29,500 JPY
|Available time period||
2019-06-15 - 2019-09-30
|Available time period Detail||Every Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
*Except for the specified dates
|Required time||4 hours（9:30～13:30）|
|Schedule||9:30 Meet at Yancha-ann in Higashi Yoshino
* Preparation and explanation
* Ayu fishing experience
* Lunch (with Salt-grilled Ayu)
13:30 The program ends at Yancha-ann in Higashiyoshino
|Requirements for participation||* Maximum/Minimum 2 participants
(in case of one is negotiable)
* 11 years old or over
* There are no discounts for children.
* Children must be accompanied with adults.
* There is no kids size for rental clothing. The smallest size is S for adults.
|Things to bring / required items||* Please wear comfortable clothes.
* Due to the nature of the program, please note that you might be getting wet even though you will wear water-proof waders.
|Included in this fee||* Instruction fee
* English speaking guide fee
* Rental water-proof wader
* Full set of fishing tackle
|Not included in fees||* Transportation expenses
* Beverage fee
* Personal expenses
|Meeting location||Yancha-ann (Fishing place)|
|Meeting location Detail||Meet at the destination|
|Address of meeting location||
8, nakaguro, Higashiyoshino-mura Yoshino-gun , Nara-prefecture
From Kintetsu Yamato-kamiichi Station:
- 20 minutes by taxi from the station.
From Kintetsu Yoshino station:
- 25 minutes by taxi from the station.
Show Big Map
|Payment method||Payment by credit card|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 4 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Nara Visitors Bureau is a DMC (Destination Management Company) based in this ancient city, Nara. We offer various tours that are not just sight-seeing visits, but are cultural and historical experiences in which you can feel, touch and taste the real Nara.
Let's master Ayu fishing! An experienced instructor will teach and help you.
Company:Nara Visitor's Bureau
Address:3 Ikeno-cho Nara-city Nara-prefecture