No.416Time Traveling Experience! Kashihara Cycling Tour
Per Person(Electric Bicycle)：8,500 JPY
Per Person(Standard Bicycle)：8,200 JPY
All seasons Required
Approx. 3 hours Language Japanese,English
From the beginning to modern times. Enjoy your Time Traveling Experience!
|Program||Time Traveling Experience! Kashihara Cycling Tour|
Per Person(Electric Bicycle):8,500 JPY
|Available time period||
All season program
|Required time||Approx. 3 hours
|Schedule||9:00 Meet at Kashihara Navi Plaza 1F (1min. from Kintetsu YamatoYagi Station)
Rent a bike at the Information Center
Electric Bicycle ￥8,500 Standard Bicycle￥8,200 Per Person
↓ 1.54km（6 min.）
9:20 Fuda No Tsuji Crossroads, Ofusa Kannon Temple
Walk through a traditional inn, and a temple famous for roses and windchimes.
↓ 1.1km（4 min.）
9:50 Fujiwara Palace Site (the ruins of Japan’s first full-scaled capital)
You can appreciate flowers of each season here. Instagram Spot!
↓ 3.41㎞（14 min.）
10:20 Kashihara Jingu Shrine
(enshrined Emperor Jinmu, the first Emperor of Japan)
11:00 The Imperial mausoleums of Emperor Jinmu
We can feel the solemnity when we visit here.
11:20 Imai town (Preservation District for Groups of Historic Buildings)
Enjoy walking around a labyrinth-like town.
12:00 The end of the tour
Please return your bicycle by yourself by 17:00.
|group / party||-Minimum: 2 participants
-Maximum: 5 participants
|Requirements for participation||age: 15 or above (Suitable for beginner riders and above, provided they can ride a bicycle.)
Minimum number of participants: Two (maximum: 5)
- Electric Bicycles, Standard Bicycles (adult size)
- The bicycle saddle is adjustable for a height range of approx. 140 cm to 185 cm.
- Please let us know beforehand if your height is outside the above range.
|Things to bring / required items||- Please come in comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for cycling. - Water or drinks of your choice - May be useful to bring a backpack-RCtype bag, a hat, and sunglasses. - Rainwear (If needed.)|
|Included in this fee||- Bicycle rental fee
- Guide fee
|Not included in fees||- Personal expenses|
|Meeting location||Kashihara Navi Plaza 1F (1min. from Kintetsu YamatoYagi Station)|
|Meeting location Detail||Meeting time (09:00)|
|Address of meeting location||
1-6-8 Naizen Cho, Kashihara-city, Nara-prefecture
- 20 minutes from Mihara JCT of Minami Hanna Road.
- 70 minutes from Kansai International Airport via Wakayama JCT of Hanwa Expressway, Keinawa Expressway .
*By public transportation
- From Kyoto:
Take a train from Kyoto Station, Kintetsu Railway, get off at Yamato Yagi Station.48 minutes by limited express
- From Osaka:
Take limited express for Nagoya or Kashikojima at Kintetsu Namba Station and get off at Kashihara Jingumae Station. 35 minutes by limited express (45 minutes by express)
- Fron Kansai International Airport
Take a Limousine bus for Kintetsu Yamato Yagi Station. Approximately 60 minutes.
* Please check train routes and connections beforehand. The number of trains is limited.
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||None|
|Payment method||Payment by credit card|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 5 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Nara Visitors Bureau is a DMC (Destination Management Company) based in this ancient city, Nara. We offer various tours that are not just sight-seeing visits, but are cultural and historical experiences in which you can feel, touch and taste the real Nara.
Welcome to the Birthplace of Japan. Kashihara is a Wonderland of History. From the foundation period to the early modern era, this three - hour cycling will help you understand the history of Japan. So why don’t you join us and have your own Time Traveling Experience!
Company:Nara Visitor's Bureau
Address:3 Ikeno-cho Nara-city Nara-prefecture