No.462See Organic Soy Sauce Made by a Woman Master Brewer
Per person：5,500 JPY Available
All season program Required
1 hour Language Japanese,English
How about seeing soy sauce made at Daimon Soy Sauce, a traditional soy sauce maker that has operated for over 100 years?
The 4th-generation master brewer has operated Daimon Soy Sauce for over 30 years, and she takes pride in providing delicious soy sauce that mothers can feed their children.
After seeing how soy sauce is made, there is a soy sauce tasting that can usually only be experienced by the master brewer.
Depending on the season, it may be paired with some cooked food.
Please use your five senses to enjoy the aroma, color, and taste of the soy sauce.
Organic soy bean ingredients
The pure aroma of long-brewed soy sauce.
Bottle of soy sauce with a Nara drawing given as a gift.
|Program||See Organic Soy Sauce Made by a Woman Master Brewer|
Per person:5,500 JPY
|Available time period||
All season program
|Available time period Detail||January～December. (except for Jan. 1～5, August 13～15, every Wednesday. Open 10:00～16:00, reservation required)
This program is available between 10:00 and 16:00.
Please make a reservation during this period.
|Required time||1 hour|
Tasting the soy sauce.
After the program, feel free to enjoy shopping at our shop.
|Requirements for participation||Please wear clothing appropriate for being in a distillery. Please don't wear high heels or sandals.|
|Things to bring / required items||Nothing in particular.|
|Included in this fee||Viewing the distillery, soy sauce tasting, soy sauce gift|
|Not included in fees||Personal expenses|
|Meeting location||Daimon Soy Sauce|
|Address of meeting location||
641-1 Daifuku, Sakurai-city, Nara-prefecture
Kintetsu Osaka Line - get off at Daifuku Station, walk north for 15 minutes.
JR Sakurai Line - get off at Kaguyama Station, walk north for 15 minutes.
Show Big Map
|Payment method||Pay by credit card|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Nara Visitors Bureau is a DMC (Destination Management Company) based in this ancient city, Nara. We offer various tours that are not just sight-seeing visits, but are cultural and historical experiences in which you can feel, touch and taste the real Nara.
Company:Nara Visitor's Bureau
Address:3 Ikeno-cho Nara-city Nara-prefecture