No.523Making an Original Go-shuin Stamp Notebook at Kogan-ji Temple, Mt. Yoshino
Per person：4,000 JPY Available
2021-04-01 - 2022-03-31 Required
Approx. 2 hours
Two time slots : 10:00～12:00/13:00～15:00
Please let us know which you would prefer.
*This does not include any special days.
Please see our calender.
*Please request your preferred day.
Please understand that there are some days that we cannot accommodate.
How about making your own original go-shuin stamp notebook at Kogan-ji Temple, Mt. Yoshino?
Its principle image of the Buddha is a statue of Amida Nyorai (Nara Pref. Registered Cultural Property) that was made in 1260 during the Kamakura Period.
On every June 4th, they hold the Hagatame Festival, in which they pray to the Sekiya-jizo, which is said to have a healing power for toothaches.
The temple will offer a handmade bag for your go-shuin stamp book.
After putting lots of thought and effort into your go-shuin notebook, please take it around and enjoy the temples of Mt. Yoshino.
**This program will be held with simple English and flip cards.
|Program||Making an Original Go-shuin Stamp Notebook at Kogan-ji Temple, Mt. Yoshino|
Per person:4,000 JPY
|Available time period||
2021-04-01 - 2022-03-31
|Required time||Approx. 2 hours|
|Schedule||10:00/13:00 Meet at Kogan-ji Temple.
Let's make your own original go-shuin notebook!
While waiting for the glue to dry, you can have some tea and snacks, and learn about the Buddhist statuary and the temple.
Your completed go-shuin notebook is ready!
|Requirements for participation||Elementary school student or older|
|Things to bring / required items||Nothing in particular|
|Included in this fee||Experience, one go-shuin notebook, bag for notebook|
|Not included in fees||Personal expenses|
|Meeting location||Kogan-ji Temple|
|Address of meeting location||
2591 Yoshinoyama, Yoshino-cho Yoshino-gun, Nara-prefecture
About a 30-minute walk from Kintetsu Yoshino Station.
By train from Osaka
Take a Kintetsu express service of Kintetsu Yoshino Line at Kintetsu Osaka-Abenobashi Station and arrive in Yoshino Station.
Please note that the fare is excluded in the program fee.
Show Big Map
Please pay by credit card.
After your reservation has been confirmed, we will send you a link to pay by credit card.
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 4 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Nara Visitors Bureau is a DMC (Destination Management Company) based in this ancient city, Nara. We offer various tours that are not just sight-seeing visits, but are cultural and historical experiences in which you can feel, touch and taste the real Nara.
Company:Nara Visitor's Bureau
Address:3 Ikeno-cho Nara-city Nara-prefecture