No.544[Program currently off season] World Heritage Hiking
Per person (2 participants)：48,000 JPY Available
April 1, 2020～November 30, 2021 [Handled by the Request Base] Required
1-night, 2-day trip Language English
Walking in a World Heritage area ～the Hatenashi Pass on the Koheji route connecting Mount Koya and Kumano Hongu Taisha Grand Shrine.
Trekking this route from Kumano Hongu to Totsukawa offers an opportunity to fully appreciate nature, with many beautiful sites, including Hatenashi hamlet, the so-called Tenku no Sato (Village in the Sky), and old paved paths.
Of course, we wold be happy to advise if you would like us to help you arrange a different course.
*This is a 1-night, 2-day trip where you will interact with local people and feel true Japanese culture.
|Program||[Program currently off season] World Heritage Hiking|
Per person (2 participants):48,000 JPY
|Available time period||
2020-04-01 - 2020-11-30
|Schedule||○Day 1 (no guide service)
Check-in at the ryokan
*Check-in time is after 3pm.
18:00/19:00 Dinner at the ryokan
Free to relax on your own for the rest of the day
7:00/8:00 Breakfast at the ryokan and check out
8:30 Meet with the guide at the ryokan
Take a taxi to Totsukawa Onsen bus center
Start World Heritage Hiking (about 3 hours)
Take a taxi to the ryokan or bus stop
*Guide service will end at this point
|Things to bring / required items||Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.|
|Included in this fee||Taxi(on day 2),1 night accomodation at the ryokan (dinner and breakfast included), Guide(on day 2)|
|Not included in fees||Round trip bus fare, Personal expenses|
|Meeting location||Ryokan in Totsukawa Village|
|Address of meeting location||
Totsukawa-mura Yoshino-gun , Nara-prefecture
Show Big Map
|Payment method||Please pay by credit card|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 7 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Nara Visitors Bureau is a DMC (Destination Management Company) based in this ancient city, Nara. We offer various tours that are not just sight-seeing visits, but are cultural and historical experiences in which you can feel, touch and taste the real Nara.
Company:Nara Visitor's Bureau
Address:3 Ikeno-cho Nara-city Nara-prefecture