No.546Relaxing Water Activities
Per person (2 participants)：80,000 JPY Available
April 1, 2020～November 30, 2020 [Handled by the Request Base] Required
1-night, 2-day trip Language English
Being refreshed and comforted in the cobalt colored pool fed by the waters of a river in an unspoiled gorge.
The river gorge with its cobalt blue pools, created by natural forces over many thousands of years, is a sublime sight.
You'll have a special trip down to the beautiful Dorokyo George on the Kawasemi riverboat.
Passengers are usually not allowed to get off the boat, but this plan will allow you to land on the bank where you can have a bento lunch box featuring local delicacies.
|Program||Relaxing Water Activities|
Per person (2 participants):80,000 JPY
|Available time period||
2020-04-01 - 2020-11-30
|Schedule||○Day 1 (no guide service)
Check-in at the ryokan
*Check-in time is after 3.
18:00/19:00 Dinner at the ryokan
Free to relax on your own for the rest of the day
7:20 Breakfast at the ryokan
8:20 Meet with the guide at the ryokan and check-out
Take a taxi to Dorokyo Gorge
10:00 You'll have a special trip down the beautiful Dorokyo Gorge on the Kawasemi riverboat (lunch included)
12:00 Take a taxi to bus stop
|Included in this fee||Taxi (on day 2), Experience of Kawasemi riverboat (lunch included), 1 night accomodation at ryokan (dinner and breakfast are included), Guide (on day 2).|
|Not included in fees||Round trip bus fare, Personal expenses|
|Address of meeting location||
Totsukawa-mura Yoshino-gun , Nara-prefecture
Show Big Map
|Payment method||Please pay by credit card|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 7 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Nara Visitors Bureau is a DMC (Destination Management Company) based in this ancient city, Nara. We offer various tours that are not just sight-seeing visits, but are cultural and historical experiences in which you can feel, touch and taste the real Nara.
Company:Nara Visitor's Bureau
Address:3 Ikeno-cho Nara-city Nara-prefecture