No.547Traditional Local Meals Experience
Per person (2 participants)：40,000 JPY Available
April 1, 2020～November 30, 2020 [Handled by the Request Base] Required
1-night, 2-day trip Language English
Stay in a traditional kominka at Omori no Sato, where you will have a chance to make meharizushi.
Renovation work was supervised by Alex Kerr.
The lodging offers an opportunity to experience life with views of a splendid mountain landscape.
You will also be able to make the local delicacy, meharizushi, for a bento lunchbox, with guidance from the locals.
*This is a 1-night, 2-day trip where you will interact with local people and feel true Japanese culture.
|Program||Traditional Local Meals Experience|
Per person (2 participants):40,000 JPY
|Available time period||
2020-04-01 - 2020-11-30
|Schedule||○Day 1 (no guide service)
Check-in at the ryokan
*Check-in time is after 3pm
18:00/19:00 Dinner at the ryokan
Free to relax on your own for the rest of the day
7:00 Breakfast at ryokan
8:30 Meet with the guide
Take a taxi to Musashi area
9:00 Experience making local delicacy, Meharizushi
10:30 Take a taxi to the ryokan or bus stop
|Things to bring / required items||Nothing in particular|
|Included in this fee||Taxi (on day 2), 1 night accommodation at ryokan (dinner and breakfast included), Experience of making Meharizushi, Guide(on day 2)|
|Not included in fees||Round trip bus fare, Personal expenses|
|Meeting location||Omori no Sato|
|Address of meeting location||
Totsukawa-mura Yoshino-gun , Nara-prefecture
Show Big Map
|Payment method||Please pay by credit card|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 7 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Nara Visitors Bureau is a DMC (Destination Management Company) based in this ancient city, Nara. We offer various tours that are not just sight-seeing visits, but are cultural and historical experiences in which you can feel, touch and taste the real Nara.
Company:Nara Visitor's Bureau
Address:3 Ikeno-cho Nara-city Nara-prefecture