No.309Discover Traditional Nara Walking Tour (Half day)
Per person：7,000 JPY Available
All season program Required
Approx 4 hours
・Afternoon course (13:15～17:15）
*If you would like to participate on Sunday or Monday, please contact us in advance.
How about walking around the must-see spots of Nara with a highly experienced guide?
This tour is recommended not only for first-time visitors to Nara but also for repeat visitors to discover new charms of Nara.
|Program||Discover Traditional Nara Walking Tour (Half day)|
Per person:7,000 JPY
|Available time period||
All season program
|Schedule||08:45（or 13:15） Meeting at JR Nara station (east exit), No.2 bus stop
・Take a local bus to Kasuga-taisha Shrine with the guide.
*Select your preferred route*
①Via Mt. Wakakusa and Nigatsu-do to Todai-ji Temple
②Via Nara Kasugano International Forum IRAKA to Todai-ji Temple
・Visit the Great Buddha Hall at Todai-ji Temple.
・Visit Kofuku-ji Temple. Along the way, we pass by Tobihino hill.
12:45 (or 17:15) The tour ends at Kofuku-ji Temple.
*This itinerary is subject to change without notice due to local circumstances, and so on.
|Requirements for participation||Participants: 2～10 persons|
|Things to bring / required items||Nothing in particular
Please come in comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for walking.
|Included in this fee||・Guide in English
・Public transportation (one way : JR Nara station to Kasuga-taisha shrine)
・Admission (Kasuga-taisha shrine, Todai-ji temple, Kofuku-ji temple)
|Not included in fees||・Lunch
・Other personal expenses
|Meeting location||JR Nara station (east exit), No.2 bus stop
|Meeting location Detail||Meeting time
・Morning course: 08：45
・Afternoon course: 13：15
*The guide will meet you at meeting location.
|Address of meeting location||
1-1Sanjo-honmachi, Nara-city, Nara-prefecture
To JR Nara station...
From JR Tennoji station (Osaka): about 35 minutes
From JR Kyoto station: about 45 minutes
Show Big Map
|Payment method||Payment by credit card|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 1 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Nara Visitors Bureau is a DMC (Destination Management Company) based in this ancient city Nara. We offer various tours that are not just sight-seeing visits, but are cultural and historical experiences which you can feel, touch and taste the real Nara.
Dive into Nara's must-see spots and discover the classic yet new charms of Nara!
Company:Nara Visitor's Bureau
Address:3 Ikeno-cho Nara-city Nara-prefecture