No.552A Private Guided Daytrip to Mitarai Gorge, Tenkawa Village
Minimum number of participants: 2 people
Maximum number of participants: 5 people
2020/Jul/1 ~ 2020/Dec/1 Required
Approx. 7 hours（10:00 - 16:45）
*If you would like to participate on Sunday or Monday, please contact us in advance.
How about walking around Nara must-see spots with a highly experienced guide?
You can enjoy the dynamic beauty of various sizes of waterfalls and large rocks during walking a promenade along the Mitarai Gorge. From the suspension bridge you can see the waterfall from above, which is truly a spectacular view!
This tour is available between summer and autumn.
You can enjoy the shining green and beauty of the water splashing in the river in summer.
From the peak of the mountain to the bottom are ablaze with the bright autumn colors in autumn.
Why don’t you take a road trip to the village in Nara with our local English speaking guide?
|Program||A Private Guided Daytrip to Mitarai Gorge, Tenkawa Village|
Per person (4~5 participants):23,000 JPY
|Available time period||
2020-07-01 - 2020-12-01
|Schedule||09:00 Meet with our guide at Kashihara Navi Plaza.
Take a chartered car to Tenkawa Village.
10:30 Arrive in Kannon-mine Observatory.
Start a hiking in Mitarai George
12:00 Lunch at Japanese Restaurant Kiraku Kyubei
*If you wish, we can take to the water resource of Goro-goro spring water.
15:00 Arrive at Kashihara Navi Plaza
*The time and the contents of the schedule can be changed without the previous notice due to the on-site condition
|Requirements for participation||Minimum number of participants: 2 people
Maximum number of participants: 5 people
|Things to bring / required items||Comfortable clothes and shoes for hiking|
|Included in this fee||English speaking guiding
Chartered car between Kashihara Navi Plaza and Tenkawa village
Lunch at Japanese Restaurant Kiraku Kyubei
|Not included in fees||Personal expenses
Drink at lunch time
|Meeting location||Kashihara City Tourism Exchange Center “Kashihara Navi Plaza”|
|Meeting location Detail||Time to meet: 9:00
*Our guide will be waiting for you at Kashihara Navi Plaza.
*Kashihara Navi Plaza opens at 9:00.
|Address of meeting location||
1-6-8 Naizen-cho, Kashihara-city, Nara-prefecture
To Kintetsu Yamato Yagi Station
From Kintetsu Abenobashi Station…about 40 minutes with express trains
From Kintetsu Kyoto Station… about 50 minutes with limited express trains
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||Not available|
|Payment method||After confirming your booking, we will send a link of credit card payment to your email address.|
When a client cancels the Travel Contract for personal reasons, the following cancellation rates shall apply to the Tour Fare.
11 or more days : No charge
10 days to 8 days : 20% of the tour fare
7 days to 2 days : 30% of the tour fare
1 day : 40% of the tour fare
Prior to the starting time of the tour : 50% of the tour fare
After day of departure or in case of not showing up without notice
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 4 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Nara Visitors Bureau is a DMC (Destination Management Company) based in this ancient city Nara. We offer various tours that are not just sight-seeing visits, but are cultural and historical experiences which you can feel, touch and taste the real Nara.
Dive into Nara's must-see spots and discover the classic yet new charms of Nara!
Company:Nara Visitor's Bureau
Address:3 Ikeno-cho Nara-city Nara-prefecture