No.554【Guided tour】The Lesser Known Side of Todai-ji Temple
Per person (2 participants)：7,000 JPY
Per person (3 participants)：5,000 JPY
Per person (4 participants)：4,000 JPY
Per person (5 participants)：3,500 JPY
Per person (6 participants)：3,000 JPY
All season program Required
Approx. 3 hours
（Departure Time between 8:30 and 9:30）
【Guided tour】The Lesser Known Side of Todai-ji Temple
On this tour, a highly experienced guide who knows Nara will show participants around Todai-ji Temple and share some little-known, fascinating stories that are sure to captivate.
Explore and enjoy the feeling of discovery while immersed in the fresh morning air of Nara.
|Program||【Guided tour】The Lesser Known Side of Todai-ji Temple|
Per person (2 participants):7,000 JPY
|Available time period||
All season program
|Required time||Approx. 3 hours|
|Schedule||8:30/9:00/9:30 Depart from hotel or Kintetsu Nara station.
Guided walk to Todai-ji Temple
Arrive in Nandaimon Gate of Todai-ji Temple
Explanation of Nandaimon Gate (about 40 minutes)
Entering Daibutsuden, a hall of the Great Buddha statue.
Leave Todai-ji Temple
11:30/12:00/12:30 Arrive at hotel or Kintetsu Nara Station
|group / party||Please ask us in advance.|
|Requirements for participation||Participants: 2～6 people|
|Things to bring / required items||Please come in comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for walking.|
|Included in this fee||・Guide in English
・Addmission fee for Daibutsuden Hall of Todai-ji Temple
|Not included in fees||・Transportation expenses to the meeting point
|Meeting location||Kintetsu Nara station, OR hotel where you stay.
*The hotel should be is located within a 15-minute walk from Todai-ji Temple.
|Meeting location Detail||If you prefer to meet with our guide at hotel where you stay, please let me know the hotel name in “specific details/requests field” in Request Form when you make a book.
Meeting time: 8:30
*Our guide will meet you at the meeting location.
|Address of meeting location||
"Kintetsu Nara Station" 29 Higashimuki -nakamachi, Nara-city, Nara-prefecture, Nara-city, Nara-prefecture
To Kintetsu Nara Station
From Kintetsu Osaka Nanba Station: about 40 minutes by express trains.
From Kyoto Station: about 45 minutes by express trains.
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||not available|
Payment by credit card
After confirming your booking, we will email you a link to the website on which payment must be made via credit card.
When a client cancels the Travel Contract for personal reasons, the following cancellation rates shall apply to the Tour Fare.
11 or more days : No charge
10 days to 8 days : 20% of the tour fare
7 days to 2 days : 30% of the tour fare
1 day : 40% of the tour fare
Prior to the starting time of the tour : 50% of the tour fare
After day of departure or in case of not showing up without
notice : 100% of tour fare
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 4 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Nara Visitors Bureau is a DMC (Destination Management Company) based in this ancient city Nara. We offer various tours that are not just sight-seeing visits, but are cultural and historical experiences which you can feel, touch and taste the real Nara.
An expert guide of Nara will give you a tour.
Company:Nara Visitor's Bureau
Address:3 Ikeno-cho Nara-city Nara-prefecture