No.524Making Original Rosary Beads at Kogan-ji Temple, Mt. Yoshino
Per person：4,000 JPY Available
2020-03-01 - 2021-03-31 Required
Approx. 1.5 hours
Two time slots : 10:00～11:30/13:00～14:30
Please tell us which slot you would prefer.
*This does not include special days. Please see our calendar for more details.
*Please request your preferred day. Please understand that we may not be able to accommodate your schedule.
After cutting out your bad luck with the 'enkiri' rock at the temple, use your heart to choose your stones to make your very own rosary beads.
Its principle image of the Buddha is a statue of Amida Nyorai (Nara Pref. Registered Cultural Property) that was made in 1260 during the Kamakura Period.
On every June 4th, they hold the Hagatame Festival, in which they pray to the Sekiya-jizo, which is said to have a healing power for toothaches.
Put on these rosary beads that you put lots go thought and effort into, and enjoy strolling around Mt. Yoshino!
**This program will be held with simple English and flip cards.
|Program||Making Original Rosary Beads at Kogan-ji Temple, Mt. Yoshino|
Per person:4,000 JPY
|Available time period||
2020-03-01 - 2021-03-31
|Required time||Approx. 1.5 hours|
|Schedule||10:00/13:00 Meet at Kogan-ji Temple.
Let's make rosary beads that will allow us cut out our bad connections, make new connections!
After you have made your beads, you can enjoy some tea and snacks while learning about the temple's Buddhist statuary and its history.
|Requirements for participation||Elementary school or older.
|Things to bring / required items||Nothing in particular|
|Included in this fee||Cost of experience|
|Not included in fees||Personal expenses|
|Meeting location||Yoshino Station|
|Address of meeting location||
2591 Yoshinoyama, Yoshino-cho Yoshino-gun, Nara-prefecture
About a 30-minute walk from Kintetsu Yoshino Station
To Kintetsu Yoshino Station...
By train from Osaka
Take a Kintetsu express service of Kintetsu Yoshino Line at Kintetsu Osaka-Abenobashi Station and arrive in Yoshino Station.
Please note that the fare is excluded in the program fee.
Show Big Map
Please pay by credit card .
After your reservation has been confirmed, we will send you a link to pay by credit card.
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 4 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Nara Visitors Bureau is a DMC (Destination Management Company) based in this ancient city, Nara. We offer various tours that are not just sight-seeing visits, but are cultural and historical experiences in which you can feel, touch and taste the real Nara.
Company:Nara Visitor's Bureau
Address:3 Ikeno-cho Nara-city Nara-prefecture